Welcome to a new year of school and a new year of PTA. My name is Gainell Rogers and I am pleased to be serving as your Utah PTA President.
As you start the new year, remember that our main focus is children. The children in your home, the children in your school and the children in our state.
As members of the Utah PTA Board we join with schools across the state
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Join us in this "Quest for Success" for each child.
Utah PTA President, 2011-2013