Vacancy: Utah PTA Director of Membership
The Utah PTA has announced the opening on the Utah PTA Board of Directors for the position of Utah PTA Director of Membership. The Nominee will serve as the Utah PTA Director of Membership for the remainder of the term which end on June 30, 2017.
Past PTA experience requirements to be elected Utah PTA Director of Membership:
1. The nominee must be a member of a local PTA.
2. Must have been on the Utah PTA Board of Directors in the previous 5 years in order to be on the Executive Committee.
3. Have previously served at least one (1) term or two (2) consecutive years on the Utah PTA Board of Directors
4. Must include a current biography and picture with your application
Short overview of the Director of Membership position:
1. Serve in cooperation with the Utah PTA Executive Committee
2. Serve as chair of the Utah PTA Membership Committee
3. Build the membership of Utah PTA through a Utah PTA membership campaign
4. Facilitate membership efforts statewide
5. Coordinate membership efforts of Utah PTA
6. Work with the National PTA membership officer and committee and Utah PTA Board of Directors and Membership Committee to coordinate the National PTA membership campaign with the Utah PTA membership campaign throughout Utah
7. Coordinate membership awards in coordination with the Awards Board Specialist
8. Serve as a member of the Utah PTA Community Involvement Commission and Communications committees
For more information regarding the position of Utah PTA Director of Membership see the Job description attached below.
Please email or mail forms to the Utah PTA President:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) (include Nominee in the Subject Line)
mail: Utah PTA State Office, 5192 Greenpine Drive, SLC, Utah 84123 (include "Nomination" on the envelope)
Emails and Mail must be dated by midnight September 30, 2016.
Attached below is the Utah PTA Form for Recommending Nominees for Uta PTA Officers, Directors, Commissioners, and Representatives.
Note: Please disregard the date due on the form and send all forms to the Utah PTA office by September 30, 2016.